Logitech drivers are packed in with an awful, bloated program. Just want the drivers and nothing else? I did this with a Quickcam 4000 Pro. The same basic steps may apply to other cams:
- Download the Program from logitech.com
- use 7-zip, winRAR, or some other decent compression program to extract the contents of the .exe to a folder on you computer.
- Open up Device Manager. right-click on the unknown USB device, and select "Update Driver".
- Point it at the folders you extracted. it should be under a folder appropriately named "drivers". mine was in "pro".
- happy happy. you web cam works without the extra bloat.